Cebu (2016) – AGF Consulting Group-Philippines, in partnership with Philippine Society of Mining Engineers and in cooperation with Mines and Geosciences Bureau, spearheads an industry forum on ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System) which will be held in Cebu this September 30, 2016.
The first ISO 14001 forum in the Visayas with the theme: “Learning Environmental Management System: Key to Business Sustainability”, shall be dedicated to educate and help companies manage the impacts of their activities to the environment without compromising operation efficiency and instead, increase it. In addition to this, the forum will tackle key topics on the said management system with regards to: collection of business processes established to manage environmental aspects; fulfillment of compliance obligations; and address of risks & opportunities.
In addition to AGF Consulting Group-Philippines consultants who will talk about the benefits of the ISO 14001:2015, the company invited speakers from different environmental sectors to constitute the comprehensive one-day forum learning. Included in the topics which will be presented are:
- Preventing extinction: How mining companies help protect and conserve Philippines’ biodiversity
- By Philippine Biodiversity Conservation Foundation Inc.
- Managing Environmental Impacts and Enhancing Natural Resources and Protection Wildlife
- By Haribon
- How Mining can Contribute to Sustainable Community – Building
- By Engr. Arman Malicse, MGB 7
AGF Consulting Group-Philippines firmly believes that the success of the forum will lead to more robust and dynamic industries.