[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”9232″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]A two-day “Training of Trainers” was held at the offices of Daimler Cebu, Philippines of Mercedes-Benz Group Services Phils., Inc. by Jong Fernandez, principal consultant, AGF Consulting Group, a leading ISO consulting, training, assessment and research firm in the country today.
The training addressed the need of Daimler-Cebu to provide its trainers the tools, strategies and techniques needed to be an effective trainer. The training focused on:
- Understanding the importance of training room dynamics and working the room;
- Knowing your participant’s learning styles; Understanding and identifying different behavioral styles ;
- Highlights and pitfalls of various visual aid options and classroom seating arrangements;
- Building energy, enthusiasm and interest in the training room for 100% learning assimilation;
- Learning basic to advance attention-grabbing device in training presentations; and
- Understanding the techniques of role-play management effectiveness and other facilitation tools.
The training was attended by the company nurse, assistant managers, supervisors, and senior staff members. Participants, in their evaluation of the training, reflected:
- “The training is generally good. It helped me be equipped with the relevant knowledge about being a trainer.”
- “The training is very useful to work.”